Here's an updated version of the protagonist design using the new specifications.
After discussing the matter as a team, I went back through the previous designs uploaded by myself, Emily, Alexei and Liam, and picked out qualities in them that proved popular amongst the team members. The end result was this design:
I then produced a coloured version of the suit, based on the previous designs provided and looking at potential complimentary colours that existed in them.
However, when the player turns off the lights embedded in the character's suit, the suit then looks like this:
Once these have been checked over by the team and finalised, I will produce final art in the style of the antagonist's final art.
-Chloe



I really like this outcome, I can clearly see where people's work has influenced your final iteration of the design, whilst keeping it in tone with your own original design which I personally really liked too, is it now the orange sections ofilms the suit that light up or still the blue because I think the orange would contrast really well with the glowing plant life on the planet
ReplyDelete