I like the idea of having a sloped entrance surrounded by forestry (Image 4) and the Overgrowth of vines on the entrance could make a very interesting piece with Bio-luminescence.(Image 1)
As for the map, where would the player begin? (Image 2)
And perhaps we should have more detail in the section that the temple is present in, as this is likely to be the only part we actually create? (Image 2)
I must have forgotten to indicate an entry point. I will get round to another level map, most likely more condensed and detailed rather than the way it is now in case it is the only part we make.
I like the idea of having a sloped entrance surrounded by forestry (Image 4) and the Overgrowth of vines on the entrance could make a very interesting piece with Bio-luminescence.(Image 1)
ReplyDeleteAs for the map, where would the player begin? (Image 2)
And perhaps we should have more detail in the section that the temple is present in, as this is likely to be the only part we actually create? (Image 2)
I must have forgotten to indicate an entry point. I will get round to another level map, most likely more condensed and detailed rather than the way it is now in case it is the only part we make.
ReplyDeleteCool, Look forward to seeing it.
ReplyDelete