08/03/2015

White-box Development

Lewis;

This is the white-box so far, starting at the temple then to the catacombs and beginning of the cave system. I've laid out a sort of "Spine" of the cave, which will be built around IN engine using cave wall/floor assets. 

Regarding structure, I know we discussed temple shape and wanted a spire that we could look up and see rays of light above us so I've tried to incorporate a simple spire design. Bare in mind this is still just the white-box, anything you want to change please feel free to comment, e.g the temple shape/spire design. 

If you look closely you can see a cube representing a 6ft person to show the scale. 

A previous video I posted of someone creating a cave entrance; I think will serve us great because the technique they use is very efficient and we'll be able to build the cave around the "Spine" fairly quickly.






No comments:

Post a Comment